My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
11:17 AM
Woke up feeling excited this morning.
Called her half expecting she's still asleep, but to my surprise, she's already out. 15 minutes later, I see her at my door with tiong bahru chee kuay..! Although I'm more used to ham and eggs for breakfast, I won't mind having chee kuays everyday if they're delivered by Pearl.
I'm crazily in love with her.
Managed to spend 20 minutes lazing in bed together before I set out for work. The best part of it was the way we said good bye to each other. It sure sounded like we've been married, and honestly, it's a very nice feeling. If I needed a motivation to work, this will be it. I sure hope married life will be as good as it feels now.
I suspect married life will be something like that. At this moment, I do envision Pearl and I together with a very love-filled life together. Of course, we'll have our quarrels, and I won't be surprised someday she'll make me sleep in a bathtub or in the living room.. But I'm also quite sure we'll kiss and make up pretty soon.
Married life. It isn't as scary as I used to think. Yes, there are some parts of it that scares me still, like.. having to go through the hassle of planning our finance together, or.. the way we keep our things in order.. these are stuff that everyone will need to go through eventually. But I suppose it'll be fun once everything settles down.. =) Can't wait for it to happen.
[addons]
Qiwen says: i wanna go zouk with u
Qiwen says: and pearl
Qiwen says: so i can see how u make pearl look a little stoopid
grr... dancing lessons, I'm coming.
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!